Secured Loans From Norton Finance Review 2024
Discover whether Norton secured loans rates are right for you. We never charge unfair fees – Poor credit isn’t a problem
- Homeowner loan rates starting from only 4.83%.
- Special “broker-only lenders” not featured on the comparison sites with great terms
- Match the term of the loan to remaining term of your mortgage
- Great for clearing other loans/credit cards/existing car credit
- New lenders panel for 2024
- High loan-to-value (LTV) with some lenders
- Fixed, Tracker, Discounted and Variable rates
- Keep your existing mortgage with no worries
- We always use soft footprint credit search that won’t affect your credit rating
- Sympathetic To Historic Credit Issues: We Have Lenders That Accept All Types Of Credit. Prime, Light, & Heavy Adverse All Considered.
Please Use The Form Below. We Will Compare Norton Finance Secured Loans With Other Lenders, Including United Trust Bank and Masthaven
Norton Finance Poor Credit Secured Loans
Norton Finance provides access to over 600 mortgage products, including secured loans, from a panel of 19 lenders. They’ve been established for over four decades, with what’s now a leading team of mortgage experts with over 200 years of combined knowledge of the mortgage market.
Norton Finance is also a member of the Association of Mortgage Intermediaries (AMI) and the Association of Finance Brokers (AFB), the trade association representing the UK’s second-charge mortgage market.
What You Can Do with a Poor Credit Secured Loan from Norton Finance
Secured loans from Norton Finance can be used for any reason, including for business purposes, large renovation projects, and even some of your home equity to finance a business start-up or cash injection.
What’s important here, though, is your credit rating because while Norton secured loans have access to a panel of lenders, they aren’t the lender.
Therefore, depending on the purpose of the loan, your selection of suitable lenders could be narrower. In most cases, anything relating to borrowing for financial speculation (such as business use) is excluded from residentially secured loans from non-specialist lenders.
That being said, they are a financial broker so their advisors can advise on suitable alternative financing options from a range of financial products suited to homeowners.
Generally, Acceptable Reasons for Taking Out a Secured Loan with Norton Finance include:
- Large home improvement projects, such as adding a conservatory or a landscaping project
- Paying for a wedding
- To pay for tuition fees
- To use for debt consolidation
- To buy a new car at far better interest rates than any unsecured finance offer could give you
- To take a vacation
- To have your loft converted
How Secured Loans With Bad Credit Work
The Eligibility Criteria
- As Norton Finance works with a panel of lenders, the only criteria you have to meet are being a UK resident with three years of previous address history, proof of ID, and having a regular income either from employment as an employee, working self-employed or having a regular retirement income.
- Norton Secured loans are based on your earnings and the total value of the property the loan is being secured against. The lower the LTV (loan to value) you can manage, the more lenders you’ll have access to and at better secured loan interest rates.
- Credit files also impact the application process, which is the case for all lenders as that’s what’s used to determine the interest rate you will be offered if you are eligible.
What’s available from Norton Finance, and for how much
- Homeowners can apply for a secured loan between £3,000 and £500,000
- Secured loans for self-employed, employed, and the retired regardless of credit scores or active defaults reported on credit files.
- Homeowners with current bankruptcies, CCJs, accounts in default, including defaults on secured loans and with an existing debt management plan in place can still be eligible for certain products. Norton can access over 600 financial products. Not all will be second-charge mortgage products, though.
- Rates begin at 4.83%
- Various levels of LTV (loan to value) offers are available. The more home equity you have and borrow at, the more favourable an interest rate you’ll attract
- Flexible borrowing terms from 1 year to 25 years
- Broker fee up to 12.5% of the loan amount with a minimum fee of £300. The maximum fee is capped at £3,995, payable on loan completion, or it can be added to your loan amount.
- A decision in principle (DIP) can be provided fast – within 24 hours.
“If you borrow £10,000 over 10 years at an Annual Interest Rate of 5.14% (variable), you would make 120 payments of £122.71 per month. The total amount repayable will be £14725.20 (This includes a lender fee of £495 and a broker fee of £1000, which have been added to the loan.) The overall cost for comparison is 8.6% APRC representative. Maximum APR 65.2%.”
Source ~ Norton Finance
Norton Finance Secured Loans Overall
Norton Finance can offer a valuable service to those struggling to access finance. The team of mortgage experts can advise on various financing options should you be unable to obtain a poor credit secured loan from their panel of 19 lenders.
Find out how much you can borrow at the best rates available, regardless of your credit score – and with no impact on your credit file – today!
Are you considering a £25000 loan without an early repayment penalty?
The key characteristics of 25k loans are the servicing of existing revolving credit, the impact of mortgage arrears, the 3rd party valuation of the property pledged as collateral and the evidence of a fraudulent application.
Are you looking for second home mortgage rates at just over base rate?
The key features of second charge mortgage rates are set-up costs, the impact of defaults, the discounted property valuation and insufficient personal income.
Are you searching for fixed rate secured loans regardless of your credit status?
The main characteristics of a fixed interest rate secured loan are adverse credit intolerance, the effect of a default notice, the home valuer forced sale price and low personal income.
Are you able to borrow for a second mortgage with no phone call without a second charge?
The main features of a no phone call loan are inflexible eligibility criteria, the effect of credit defaults, the delays in the lenders valuation and the evidence of too many credit applications.
Are you able to borrow for a homeowner loan for bad credit without a second charge?
The main characteristics of homeowner bad credit loans are the risk of losing your home, the effect of a default notice, the 3rd party valuation of the home pledged as collateral and the evidence of payday loans on bank statements.
Considering fast secured loans bad credit with low interest rates?
The key issues with secured loans bad credit are the servicing of existing revolving credit, the effect of secured loan arrears, the 3rd party valuation of the home pledged as collateral and the evidence of too many credit applications.
Norton Finance Reviews
On reviews.io and trustpilot, the Norton Finance reviews can be very positive, and some people get Norton finance bad credit secured loans to get the cheapest rural property Hartlepool uk to buy outright.
Other Second Charge Related Pages:
- United Trust Bank Reviews
- Blemain Finance Reviews
- Masthaven Bank Reviews
- Secured Loan Bad Credit
- 1st Stop Home Loans
- Paragon Bank
- Optimum Credit
- Together Money
- Pepper Home Loans
- Spring Loans
- Debt Consolidation Loans For Bad Credit Direct Lender
Does Norton Finance offer the lowest rates on adverse credit homeowner loans?
Dozens of lenders offer adverse credit homeowner loans including Norton Finance. They all have different criteria and tolerance for different types of personal income and credit scores. It’s wise to get a secured loan broker to help you pick the right lender.