Secured Loans From Precise Mortgages
Are Precise’s loan rates appealing to you? 100’s of secured finance products & high acceptance rates!
- Special “broker-only lenders” not featured on the comparison sites with great terms
- Smarter lending technology & no upfront fees
- Good for clearing other loans/credit cards/existing car credit
- We search over 1,000 loans to find the best deal
- High loan-to-value (LTV) with many lenders
- Homeowners could borrow from £10k – £950k
- Retain your existing mortgage with no hassle
- Stress-Free Secured Homeowner Loans – Pre-approval Without Credit Checks
- Sympathetic To Past Credit Issues: We Have Lenders That Accept Virtually All Types Of Credit.Prime, Light, & Heavy Adverse All Considered.
Pre-Decision In Principle Application Form:
The rates and conditions are surprisingly inviting…
Check out this representative example:
“£35,000 payable over 10 years initially on a tracker rate for 2 years at 3.70% above the Bank of England Base Rate giving a current rate of 4.45% (variable) and then on a tracker rate for the remaining 8 years at 3.85% above the Bank of England Base Rate giving a current rate payable of 4.60% (variable) would require 24 monthly payments of £406.87 and 96 monthly payments of £409.19.
The total amount payable would be £49,160.84 made up of the loan amount plus interest (£44,696.84), a product fee of £300, broker fee of £4,025, a funds transfer fee of £25, and a redemption administration fee of £114.
The overall cost for comparison is 7.4% APRC representative.”
Reasons To Consider A Second Charge Loan
Choose Precise For Poor Credit Second Mortgages
If you’re thinking you aren’t going to be approved for a secured home loan (for whatever reason) we welcome you to talk to a broker about Precise Mortgages. Doesn’t matter what broker, because they’ll all tell you that Precise have quite the knack for turning tricky situations around. They are a broker only specialist lender, and there’s a reason for that. If you were to work directly with them, the process would take forever and a day.
Precise Mortgages take pride in speed and efficiency. They work exclusively with intermediaries, and their panel know what to expect.
A rigorous process with a human touch.
And that’s a good thing because…
Precise doesn’t rely on any computer software to make financial decisions. The applications are put through intermediaries who work with you to get all the documentation they know the agents at Precise will need, get those submitted and then work with the Precise team to ensure everything goes smoothly.
Need a cash injection fast – no problem. Any purpose 2nd charge loans processed quickly.
The Products and Services offered by Precise Mortgages
- All types of mortgage products and secured loans with a variety of borrowing options
- Buy-to-let properties and commercial BTL finance
- Poor credit 2nd Charge loans with fast application processing
- Adverse credit bridging finance
- Cater to both subprime and near-prime borrowers
… All available through a diverse network of brokers and a leading panel of solicitors that Precise work with exclusively and nationwide.
The Standout Service
- Residential Second Charge Loans for borrowers with a less than stellar credit history.
There’s only one caveat though. While Precise works with a panel of brokers, not all are knowledgeable on the subprime market and the thorough process used by Precise. The speed of the process is second-to-none, provided you’re working with an adverse credit specialist familiar with how Precise works.
Otherwise, there’ll be a lot more back and forth delaying the process. Precise is adept at helping borrowers with a poor credit history to release equity tied up in their residential properties. What’s more, is the whole process is fast and doesn’t affect your existing mortgage. Because of that, it’s a perfect borrowing solution for those currently on low rates as you can stay locked into the discounted rates and still take full advantage of a second charge home loan, and with good value rates too.
Key Stats To Know About Precise Are:
- The maximum age at application is 80 years old
- The maximum term across all mortgage products is 35 years
- The tolerance to credit risk is excellent
- 2 and 5 years fixed period rates and trackers available
- The minimum loan amount is £10,000
- The maximum LTV is 85%
- The maximum loan amount on an 85% LTV secured loan is £100,000 Maximum of £250,000 available with 80% and lower LTV
- Debt management cases are considered
1st UK Mortgages are a secured loan broker specialist working with an exclusive panel of specialist lenders who all approve where others don’t.
For a fast quotation and broker-only comparison across the whole-of-market products – all available to applicants with a bad credit history…